At Somerleyton Primary School we take pride in the appearance of our pupils, therefore we have a uniform which consists of:
- Blue school sweatshirt with school logo or royal blue pullover or cardigan
- White polo shirt or blouse.
- Dark grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress (leggings, ski pants or jeans are not suitable).
- Sensible low heeled plain dark shoes (not knee length boots or trainers)
- Children should not wear lace-up shoes unless they are able to safely tie and untie them themselves
- Children who have shoulder length or longer hair need to have it tied back.
- In summer there is also the option of wearing blue (small) check dress or dark grey shorts for boys
PE Kit Uniform (please ensure each item PE kit has a name tag)
PE Kit: plain black warm clothing e.g. jogging/track suit, trainers and spare socks
Jewellery and Make-up
Children should not wear rings, bracelets or necklaces as they can be very dangerous and easily lost. If children have pierced ears then only one pair of small studs may be worn, but have to be removed for PE and swimming lessons. Make-up and nail varnish should not be worn in school.
Uniforms are available directly Tesco.
Ordering your child's uniform from Tesco also gives a 5% cash donation to Somerleyton Primary.