Class Teaching Assistant
Grade: 2.2 Salary: £18,198 pro rata
Job term: Full Time
Appointment: Fixed Term Contract
30 hours over 5 days per week. Term time only and fixed term from September 2021 to September 2022.
We require a highly motivated, dedicated and creative Teaching Assistant to support teaching and learning in Key Stage 2.
You will have:
- good English and maths skills (GCSE or equivalent)
- teaching assistant qualification (ideally)
- flexibility to adapt duties and responsibilities as per the needs of the pupils in your care
- a sound understanding of the skills required to support young children's learning
- the willingness to undertake further training and development
- ability to use your own initiative and be flexible.
For further information, please contact Fay Springall via email:email@example.com
Closing date: Midday Friday 1st October 2021
Interviews week commencing: Monday 4th October 2021
Please return the completed application form by post or email.
Would you like to work as a Midday Supervisor helping our children have a pleasant
and fun lunch time?
Hours: 5 hours per week, 12:00—1:00pm Monday to Friday
This does not have to be everyday and can be days to suit
Somerleyton Primary School is committed to safer recruitment and this post is subject to enhanced DBS check and references will be required and taken up prior to interview.